Monday, November 15, 2004

What a great day in the acting life today!

This afternoon, I did an audition for Joel Block at The Production Block Studios for Houghton Mifflin. The gig would be for reading books to pre-K kids. In theory, this should be right up my alley, but I talk fast -- keep up, Kiddos!

Then, it was off to Mean-Eyed Cat for an Austin Callback planning meeting. This Friday is our "pilot showcase", so please come and support this film community showcase.

Then, it was off to Van Brooks's Film Acting class. We brought out own scenes tonight. I don't get to do the Joss Whedon scenes I wanted to do, but I do get to do a sweet sentimental scene from the animated X-Men: Evolution episode, "On Angel's Wings" -- and I get to be cyclops!

Great day in the acting life; not such a great day in the toy job life, so I'll be playing catch-up tomorrow.

No comments: