Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Getting caught up on videos

I think I'm getting sick. Seriously sick, but I'm hoping it's just a 24-hour bug (I'm an optomist).

since I can't be upright for than a few minutes, and closing my eyes makes me feel like I'm on the blind version of the Teacups ride at Disneyland, I'm getting caught up on videos.

Tonight, I've watched bits from Veggie Tales: The Lord of the Beans (I like their mix of satire and homage); The Big O (first series); Rollergirls (my new, locally inspired reality series guilty pleasure); X-Men (90s cartoon); video game footage; and the 1990s Fantastic Four cartoon series (Oh, Sweet Mercy, who let this thing air? Most. Nauseating. Theme song. Ever. The thing has moments of heart, but the writing and animation were tough to stomache; I seriously stopped halfway through).

Man, I hate being sick ...

No comments: