Sunday, December 19, 2004

I put an audio snippet from my audition for the Marvel Enterprises contest, "THE ULTIMATE VOICE TALENT SEARCH" (back in November).

Check it out here!

As a quick re-Cap (hah!), Marvel is making an animated DVD of The Ultimates (their modern incarnation of the Avengers), and are supposedly using the contest to find voice talent (Check out my original blurb here).

I filmed my audition at the Production Block in Austin, Lainie Frasier directed, and I mastered and mixed the audio, video, and soundtrack.

Speaking of soundtrack, you'll notice the music is from the Halo 2 soundtrack. The recent incarnation of this franchise consuming a chunk of my life, so I thought some tunes from Martin O'Donnell, Michael Salvatori, Nile Rodgers, and .. oh yeah, those Breaking Benjamin guys would really juice up the clips.

Video of the booth session coming soon (in theory) ...

No comments: