Friday, September 16, 2005

Had an audition this morning for Whataburger.

I did kind of a sucky job. Might have had something to do with all my tubs and toilets backing up as I'm leaving the house ($118 later, we're fine, thanks for asking). Maybe I was just off. Maybe a little of both.

I did get to audition for casting agency Toni Cobb-Brock and Company -- my first time with these folks.

Even better, I met a guy, Joe Perez, that was a personable prince of a guy. Outgoing, genuinely supportive, realistic, and having fun. I like meeting people like him. Makes up for prima donnas I sometimes run into at these kinds of things (including today -- c'mon, it's a Whataburger commercial!). Joe seems like a good guy, though.

Brent Smiga helmed the camera. I've met Brent at a couple of social events, so it made the audition at least comfortable.

And ran into Drew Whelpley again. I like that guy. Dude is funny...

No comments: