Thursday, August 25, 2005

I just got back from a commercial audition for the Children's Hospital of Austin.

This looks like it will be a nice and sweet little piece, and it's a nice bonus that it's for something I can gladly support.

The set-up is a mom, dad, and nurse watching a little girl ride up to them on a tricycle. The 5-year-old little girl I auditioned with, Caiti, did a fantastic job, and this was my first time to work with fellow Collier Talent Katherine Willis. I really enjoy working with professionals who know their stuff. Plus, she's got one of the best actor's websites I've seen in a while.

Oh, and the commercial is being directed by Jimmy Lindsey, camera operator for Robert Rodriguez forever, and DP on the "Untitled Supernatural Thriller (aka Revolver)".

Good for Jimmy branching out into directing, and I really appreciated the chance to audition for him. Nice, professional guy, and amazingly good with the kids.

Wish me luck!

No comments: