Thursday, January 25, 2007

My fans / stalkers ...

I posted earlier about my not being on "Friday Night Lights" last night.

At work today, I walked into my office to this:
Picture of the Wall-o-Adam
That'll teach me to not sign any sort of agreement with the guy I got to digitize my headshot negatives. Turns out Costco does nice 8x10s.

And in the center is a modified nbc.com/Friday_Night_Lights page, with a teaser promo for last night's episode, "Featuring Adam Creighton".

I guess this was actually up yesterday in preparation for last night's show, but I was ... um ... working from home (yes, I was actually working).

Anyway, this is one of the funnier things that's been done to me, and warms the cockles of my heart. I'm surrounded by good folks.

And I didn't know my heart had cockles.

No comments: