Nothing wrong with the substance or content of the bill. According to information forwarded by the TXMPA, this is "just a garden variety snag or bump".
Looking at the history of the bill, it looks like the bill hasn't yet been rescheduled for consideration, but here's a blow-by-blow of legislation's day today:
- H Placed on General State Calendar 04/03/2007
- H Read 2nd time 04/03/2007
- H Point of order sustained 04/03/2007
- H Returned to committee 04/03/2007
- H Posting rule suspended 04/03/2007
Thank you to all the folks who acted yesterday, and for those folks who talk time by mail and phone to get a hold of me and chat about this effort.