Monday, July 11, 2005

I finally made it back to the Reel Women "First Monday Mix"!

I haven't made it to the Monday Mix for a year (I've been doing ongoing Monday night class for that long), so it was great to get back into it. Even though it was 99-degrees, pouring rain, and humid as hades ...

I got to hang out with Donise Hardy (CSA), casting assistant extrordinaire (and actress) Leigh Green, actress (and fellow "The Mastery" buddy Christine Wolf, actor David Blackwell (with whom I did Bunny & Clydo), and I met some new folks from Damien Malice Independent Cinema (DMIC).

I also got to finally meet Doran Ingrham (who's also represented by my agency, Collier Talent Agency). This guy is even more stunning in person than he is in his headshots -- and seems to be a nice, genuine kind of guy.

Now, if we can just get AustinActors.net started again ... Hmm ... Watch for it ...

No comments: