Friday, March 09, 2007

SXSW 2007: "Pineapple" party Sunday night ...

Advertisement for the independent film Pineapple
Want to start your south by southwest out right?

Sunday night (March 11, 2007), go to a party celebrating the independent film Pineapple.

The party kicks off after 10 pm at Molotov Lounge (at 719 W. 6th St. in Austin, and a fun and happening joint).

The cast will be there, and various soundtrack bands from Pineapple will play throughout the night, and should include Smackola of dIRTy WoRMz (who's also a key character in the film), Vehicular, and Alpha Rev / Casey McPherson.

This is going to be a heck of a party, during which the main area of Molotov is open to the public.

I should be there, though I have a few other SXSW events I need to hit that same night, so I'll hopefully see you around.

You can also check out my thoughts on Pineapple here.

No comments: