Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Audition updates from last week

Last week was crazy (good) on the acting front -- three auditions in 4 days.

Info has started to trickle in on some of them. I'm guessing I didn't get the Sam's Club national gig I auditioned for Saturday, because Action Figure's sign up sheet requested our mobile numbers "because we'll be casting this weekend" (even though the thing doesn't shoot until June 30). And I haven't heard anything.

I did get an Email yesterday for the FirstCare gig that said, "If you are receiving this message, you did not get a callback ..." (and it had a frowny face; my agent is very empathetic). But I heard today Action Figure is going to go with a new concept, scrapping the last round of auditions, and doing it again. So there's a chance.

I haven't heard from the Flatland voice over audition yet, so there's stil hope on that front, too.

And believe it or not, 1 out of 3 would be rocking stats for an actor. Acting is 95% perseverance, as far as I'm concerned ...

No comments: